28 July 2009

Framing the View Part 2





I previously mentioned this project in May. Following great gnashing of teeth and whining, I think I have finished the curtains for the great room...








I say think because I intended to place two panels on each rod. However, after putting only one panel up I folded up the rest of the fabric and put it away. I will think on it for a while. I just don't think the windows need more fabric. Yes, gasp, I said that.









I will reveal more of the room once this little project has gotten completed...








For now I think I will just enjoy the fruits of my labor. Oh, who am I kidding, that lasted 5 minutes, and I only see the empty spots again...




1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin!
    I am visiting all of the Bella's blogs and getting to know each one you! I am enjoying my visit to your nest very much! Your curtains look wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much this comment means. I really thank you for taking time to connect with me. This is why we are here, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...