31 December 2012

The Autumn Collages


I made it.
I took a photo a day for 366 days following the color scheme by PositvelyPresent.com.
In mid-January 2012, I started positing the photos daily on Instagram.
The Gallery effect is very pleasing to me.
All photos were taken with my iPhone4.
 
The collages here are created with Picasa.

I have created my own list for the coming year should I choose to take it on. I looked forward to taking and posting these each day. I am not sure I want the discipline of this again, or if I want to post spontaneously. Not sure. To be seen. I feel tired of the challenge yet was inspired daily by it. I take a photo everyday. Maybe that is enough. I am so trying to find enough and not my usual too much...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm amazed... Congratulations on completing that challenge!
    I don't think I have the self discipline for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy to me that even though I take at least one picture a day (and usually more) that 365 challenge is so.... challenging. Almost to the point of stressful.
    I won't be doing it again this year.
    I'm sure I'll come up with some other ludicrous (for me) challenge to torture myself with. Like project life. Which I am considering.

    I look forward to seeing more of your photos.

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much this comment means. I really thank you for taking time to connect with me. This is why we are here, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...