05 December 2011

Reverb11


I bought the cutest journals from Jackie Peters at Glitter Market. Everything I make I also buy and that's how I have more! of everything! Even though more never simplifies I do try to use (not just hoard) what I have these days. Ergo Reverb11. It is a December daily journal prompt from Hope Wallace over at Besottment. Her journals are hand lettered and Victorian and fresh all at the same time.

I am joining in using one of my new Jackie journals.


And I am too busy and I have no time and blah, blah blah, but I love the idea of wrapping up the year with this kind of journal. Hope's prompts are reflections over this year, not just about the Holiday season. Especially this year when I lost mother, and Allie is on her way out the door, I really want to record the view from here.


And just in case you are a school supply nerd like me...the pen I am using is the Uni-ball Signo Premier 207. It's a gel roller ball pen that I LOVE using on paper. I never have loved gel pens but this one is somehow just so good on these cardstocks and such. I prefer the Uni-ball Premier Jetstream which is a hybrid ink that is quick drying and waterproof over a painted page. I use it in my art journal I started as part of the Brave Girls Soul Restoration workshop.



And in case you are an atomic nerd for pens, the reviews on Amazon.com are very serious. I read them and roll my eyes at "these" people and then I keep reading...

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! I must read those reviews! You know, for material...

    I love the journals, Jackie, & Hope! Looking good, girl.

    What a hard 2 years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome journal !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The journal looks wonderful, Robin! You really are a creative person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute journal! And it is great to have a a journal reflecting upon the year, I hope my prompts help you fill your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this post is entirely responsible for a sudden urge I'm feeling to start a journal. It was something I loved to do as a girl and even a teen, but as an adult all I've done is blog. You're right though, there's something very special about putting pen to paper...

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much this comment means. I really thank you for taking time to connect with me. This is why we are here, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...