21 October 2009

Sweetest Peek


I will be attending the workshops and estro-glitter-fest that is Silver Bella in November. My "friend" that talked me into going also encouraged me to do a swap. There were many swaps to choose from from making charms, aprons, mittens, collage, ornaments and so on. Also they fill up like in minutes. All new to me.



I did join a swap called The Sweetest Thing Recipe Swap hosted by Shea. I did 2 sets of recipe pages. I don't scrapbook. I do, however, sew. So I did this and here is a peek.


Don't tell my "friend" but I actually enjoyed it.


Also, I named this beaded leaf neck cover "speckled leaf" which was influenced by comments to the last post. I couldn't see the nest for the leaf. Anyway, thanks for helping with that!


4 comments:

  1. Robin, that is so adorable! I'm not a scrapbooker either. I don't know what I would have done. Silver Bella sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I just love the look of linen. "Speckled leaf" is the perfect name for your new scarf(let?). I'm sure it will sell very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cutie - just left you a special birthday post over at my blog. Been thinking of you all day!

    Love,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the look of this peek!

    I didn't sign up for this swap, but I did consider it. Speaking of, I probably better finish up my last two!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much this comment means. I really thank you for taking time to connect with me. This is why we are here, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...